Interviews and Podcasts
Live interview with EducationTalkRadio with Larry Jacobs
Podcast with The Principal Center
Podcast with Talks with Teachers
Podcasts with Choice Literacy
Interview webinar with The Leadership and Learning Center
Interview with the New Mexico Journal of Reading (in print)
Digital and Print Articles
Literacy Today (formerly Reading Today) from the International Literacy Association
- Vol 32, Issue 5: Writing From Sources: It beings with learning from sources.
Smart Brief’s SmartBlog on Education
- Testing: Are Percentage of Students Crying Valuable Data?
- Fairytales of Data
- Feeling Ill: Common Cold or the Common Core?
- Bullying Prevention is More About Listening Than Talking
- Standardized Testing the Video Game: Coming to a student near you
- The ELA Common Core: A grand opportunity for grand misconceptions
- 13 Ways to Raise Students Who Hate Research (subscription required)
EdWeek’s The Book Whisperer
- What The Kardashians Taught Me About Reading Instruction (No, For Real) (a Top Post of 2012)
EdWeek’s Classroom Q&A
- Close Reading Can Be ‘Fun or Awful’
- Response: Ways to Develop Life-Long Readers.
- Best Ways to Prepare Our Students for CCSS in Language Arts (Top Post Of 2013)
Nerdy Book Club
Two Writing Teachers
Burkins and Yaris
NCTE’s Voices from the Middle